Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ready Set Go

Just a few more days and we are outa here. I can't wait. We made the mistake of telling the kids we were going to Sea World and they ask daily, maybe even every few hours when we are leaving. They have no measurement of time. James has had some last minute business plans that are making him want to stay behind but I am not budging. He will be coming with us and will have a blast too.
As you can see, I havn't been posting many pics. The verdict on my Nikon is that it wasn't fixable, completly destroyed. Again, thank goodness for insurance. I will be recieving a brand new D80 in 2 to 3 weeks. Stinks that its not here now cause I am going crazy without my camera.
I purchased an antique baby scale off of ebay for newborn sessions. I took a pic of Elijah on it yesterday with my old point and shoot camera. Here it is........... yes that says 21pounds. What can I say, I grow a healthy baby!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

He is so precious and cute. Love the antique scales.

Kelly Family said...

I love the scale!!! I cant wait for you to take Rylee's pic in it.
I wish yall a well deserved vacation to Sea World. Be safe.