Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Another Day..... No Dollars

In the first few weeks, maybe even the first month or two after quitting my job at Sears I found myself wanting to go back to help. I would call ask about sales or customer service. It was so engrained in me.

Here I am at home with my kids and finally, I am no longer thinking about the sales goals or what problems they are having. I am now back in a mommy routine. We go swimming atleast once or twice a week with friends. I take the girls to the park early in the morning or late at night to avoid the major heat. The house cleaning continues to be the grey cloud that looms over my Sunny days. Atleast they are getting some home cooked meals. Books are being read on a daily basis and lots of hugs and kisses. My kids are doing much better now that I am home. I have my days were I miss work, basicall just for the time away. Sometimes I just need some time away, but for the most part I am loving it. I can't get these moments back.

Elijah is already 5 months. Starting to work on sitting up and standing holding on. He has really be responding to his sisters lately. He lights up when they walk through the room. He will just stare at them till they look at him then he gives a great big smile. He was laughing at Breaunna today. She was singing some spider man song and he was cracking up at her. Where does the time go so fast. They are all getting too big!

No comments: