Sunday, July 20, 2008

A little paint go's a long way

After living in this house for 5 years we finally painted one of the rooms. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am no good at house cleaning and organization. I would love for everything to have a place and all to be in order. So I am working on it one room at a time. By sweet big sister said to start with the easiest room and work up. In true form for me I did the complete opposite. Breaunna's room was full of clean clothes needing to be folded, or hung, and 8 bags later of clothes we will be getting rid of the room was done. We painted it on Wednesday and I took some before and after pics. The girls are very happy with the change to their room.

2 comments:

BigMomma said...

I think it looks great and I'm proud of all your hard work!

Anonymous said...

Wow looks great!! keep up the good work!!!I know it never ends!!