Sunday, September 28, 2008

cookie monster


Thankyou big sister Krisalyn for helping us all to see what a true Cookie Monster looks like. Poor Elijah; being our 4th child has put him somewhat at a disadvantage for mom and dads watchful eye. There are so many needs being met all at once that sometimes things or instances like this one, go unnoticed until it's too late. But to his advantage, big sister has been sneeking him some pretty yummy treats! I was trying to put the kids to bed. Bre and Gabi first since they have school in the morning and when I came back in the room, Krisalyn had given Elijah an Oreo Cookie. He had destroyed the thing, NO TEETH yet mind you! Enjoy this little photo collage! I hope it makes you smile like it did me!

5 comments:

BigMomma said...

Holy crow! Atleast he had no clothes on! Too cute!

Campbellkidz said...

I know, I dodged the bullet on the no clothes didn't I! I just plopped him into the tub when he was done. My carpet was a different story. Time for the carpet cleaner again.

Great memory though.

Kelly Family said...

Good job turning something stressful into something fun and memorable!!!

Krisalyn must be quite and sneaky...Keep your eye on that one!

Watson World said...

Wow!! That is too cute!! He really did enjoy that cookie!! :O)

Phyllis said...

GOOD Mommy! You took pictures!