Thursday, October 2, 2008

Photography Opportunities




So it seems that the magical time of year when Seniors are making preparations to graduate has begun. For me that means, Senior Portraits. First of all, a big Thankyou to my friends Sylvia and Joel for the park suggestion. It is an amazingly simple place but it has so many different photographic backdrops and opportunities. The creative wheels in my brain are definetly in motion. So if YOU, or someone you know is in need of some awesome outdoor portraits, give me a call or shoot me an email. Prices are low and set up so you can customize your order to your needs. Here is a little peak at some photos from the Senior session on Monday.

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Laurie, You did a GREAT job on this shoot, I'm sure he and his parents will love them.