Monday, October 20, 2008

1st Report Card


My little 1st grader Breaunna just recieved her 1st report card of the school year. All her report cards the last 2 years have been based on more of a participation or Exceptional vs. Satisfactory standard but now it's a letter grade. The first few weeks of school had us a little scared but our big girl did very well. She made the A~B honor roll. We are so very proud of her accomplishment and are giving her a huge incentive to continue the hard work and even try for that ~A~ honor roll. Go Breaunna, you always have been our little sponge, able to recall facts without blinking, when you want to ofcorse! We love you and are excited about your hard work.

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Breaunna, I'm so proud of your hard work. I hope you are having fun at school; learning is F-U-N.

It's time for you to read some of your books to me.

I love you.

From Grannie.

BigMomma said...

WAY to go Bre!!!! I love you! Keep up the GREAT work!