Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another Month

My sweet little man just made it to 9 months. You would think this momma could be a little less emotional since I've been through this 3 times before but I have tears in my eyes. It's crazy how fast these past months have gone by and to think he's almost ONE! New milestones this month are trying to pull up and standing holding on to something. As always I measured his weight and height at home. He grew an inch this last month but the weight stayed the same. He is 23 pounds and 30 1/2 inches tall.
One of the benifits to being a professional photographer is being able to take all his monthly pictures out of a studio. He has saved me a fortune! Enjoy this short slideshow of his 9 month photo session. To view these images larger please go to my flickr front page. www.flickr.com/photos/lauriemelissaphotography


Copyright Laurie Melissa Photography Please do not copy or reproduce any images. Thank you!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Adorable baby boy. He is such a blessing to the family.